Go Irish on the Island at the annual St. Paddy’s Day Pub Crawl, Saturday, March 17 on Pensacola Beach. The Pensacola Beach Chamber of Commerce sponsors the annual pub crawl, which features 11 participating beach bars, restaurants and hotels serving up Irish drink specials, music and mischief.
The fun begins at 10 a.m. at Crabs We Got ‘Em on Pensacola Beach. Each stop will last 45 minutes. Revelers can jump in and join the fun mid-day at any of the locations and times listed below:
2018 “Go Irish on the Island” St. Paddy’s Day Pub Crawl Schedule:
· 10 a.m. – Crabs We Got 'Em (Breakfast served)
· 11:15 a.m. – Casino Beach Bar & Grille
· 12:00 p.m. – The Dock
· 12:45 p.m. – Holiday Inn Resort
· 1:30 p.m. – Paddy O’Leary’s (Free admission for crawlers)
· 2:15 p.m. – Paradise Bar & Grill
· 3:00 p.m. – Flounder’s Chowder House
· 3:45 p.m. – The Sandbar
· 4:30 p.m. – Shaggy’s
· 5:15 p.m. – Bamboo Willie’s
· 6:00 p.m. – The Sandshaker
While it’s a celebration of Irish culture and traditions, the St. Paddy’s Day Pub Crawl is also a benefit for Covenant Care. The Pensacola Beach Chamber of Commerce donates proceeds from the sale of pub crawl t-shirts to the organization. The t-shirts are $12 each and available at each of the stops and the Visitor Information Center on Pensacola Beach.